Who we are
Matterway’s mission is to liberate employees from frustrating, difficult to use software, to make companies more productive, agile and profitable.
We now live in the era of User Experience. Leading companies like Apple or Amazon, have mastered the art of great UX, and privately we’re used to great digital experiences. But at work, employees still have to use IT tools that are clunky, difficult to use, and frustrating.
Over the coming years, most companies will invest in the usability of their company internal systems, in order to unlock productivity gains and improve their bottom line. Our Digital Ergonomics Platform is the first platform to help companies simplify, streamline and improve the usability of the applications their employees use every day, from HR to production, from approvals to asset management. We’re funded by one of Europe’s best investors and high calibre international angel investors, who share our vision wholeheartedly.
Join us now to be one of the early team members who shape the direction and future of the company and this emerging industry!
What you’ll do
As part of our professional service team, you will work with customers and projects in a wide range of sectors, functions and industries. This work includes gathering and analyzing information, formulating and testing hypotheses, as well as developing project plans. You’ll also have the opportunity to present results to customer’s management and implement recommendations in collaboration with customer team members. In this role, you will need to apply conceptual thinking to create desirable and feasible digital solutions across multiple platforms, smartly bringing together user needs, business goals and technical realities.
- You will take the needs and challenges of a customer and formulate a project plan that supports their business goals
- You will work with stakeholders to understand drivers behind the stated requirements, and articulate this analysis clearly to the project team
- You will be responsible for orchestrating collaboration between product owners, business sponsors, subject matter experts, end users and development teams by removing roadblocks and fostering communication
- You will Ensure appropriate resources are dedicated both internally and externally to meet/exceed project and customer expectations
- You will create, maintain and disseminate knowledge assets and collateral content to both drive and support our project execution efforts.
- You will capture innovations, lessons learned and successes on projects and share them with the wider organization.
- You will maintain, and deepen where possible, existing Customer relationships that yield continuing opportunities for business expansion
Who we’re looking for
- You have 2-5 years of relevant experience in coordinating and managing IT projects preferably in an Enterprise environment.
- You have an excellent technical understanding (the ability to code is a plus)
- You understand software development lifecycles and planning techniques
- You understand and explain issues from both a technical and a business functional point of view
- You understand technology, processes and organizational problems, and are driven to fix them
- You are able to function, adapt and succeed in a constantly changing, fast paced environment
- You have a demonstrated record of leadership in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities
- You should be a native German Speaker as well as fluent in English
More Reasons to work at Matterway:
- We’re International: 10 Nationalities from 4 different continents, all communicating in English.
- We work in an informal, collaborative, transparent, non-hierarchical, ego-free culture where your talent is valued over a role title
- Our office in the center of Berlin, near Alexander Platz is stylish & cozy
- There are free snacks, fresh fruits, tea, coffee and you can even mix your own Soylent/Joylent in our fully equipped kitchen
- You will participate in regular team outings & activities such as Karting, Archery, Cooking Classes, Retreats by a lake, Wakeboarding, Jamming
- We’re small but fast growing, you’ll get to learn a lot working alongside incredibly talented and like-minded people in a very open environment
- Your work will be used by thousands of employees at some of the largest companies in Europe.
Note: we don’t process applications sent via email.