Who we are
Matterway’s mission is to liberate employees from frustrating, mundane, difficult to use software; to make companies more productive, agile and profitable.
We now live in the era of automation. Matterway’s vision is to augment employees with more powerful tools such as task acceleration rather than replacing them with a dystopian world of full bots.
Our Matterway Assistant Platform is the first platform to free employees from busy work by removing digital friction from software and processes. Matterway guides employees across screens and systems from start to finish, automating mundane, error-prone tasks, and putting the human at the center of crucial decisions.
Join us now to be one of the early team members who shape the direction and future of the company and this emerging industry!
What you will do
As a core member of our solutions team, you'll be hands on from the very beginning, integrating bleeding edge technology for our customers, designing the integrations, setting up standards and taking technical responsibility. We are an engineering-centric company working on solving complex problems.
- You will work in a dynamic, collaborative environment with outstanding & seasoned developers.
- You will collaborate with our customers in an agile environment using Scrum process.
- You will participate in, and manage the full development cycle: including scoping, design, effort estimation, coding, testing, debugging, code reviews, maintenance, and support.
Whom are we looking for
- You are curious and thoughtful. You seek a workplace to grow and learn.
- You take ownership of the projects you work on, and collaboratively drive them forward.
- You feel at home with libraries like React, Redux and in the npm ecosystem.
- You should speak and write English at a fluent level (No German required)
More Reasons to work at Matterway:
- We work in an informal, collaborative, transparent, honest, non-hierarchical, ego-free culture where your contribution is valued over a role, or title.
- This position can be done fully remotely if you are in GMT+/-3.
- We have experience in sponsoring visas and helping our employees relocate.
- Our office in the center of Berlin, near Alexanderplatz, is stylish & cozy.
- You will get a company MacBook as well as best-in-class hardware.
- We’re small but fast growing, you’ll get to learn a lot working alongside incredibly talented and like minded people in a very open environment.
- Your work will be used by thousands of employees at some of the largest companies in Europe.
And once the pandemic is over:
- There are free snacks, fresh fruits, tea, coffee and you can even mix your own Soylent/Joylent in our fully equipped kitchen.
- You can participate in regular team outings & activities such as Karting, Archery, Cooking Classes, Lasertag, Retreats by a lake, Wakeboarding, Music jams etc...