Who we are
Matterway’s mission is to liberate employees from frustrating, difficult to use software, to make companies more productive, agile and profitable.
We now live in the era of User Experience. Leading companies like Apple or Amazon, have mastered the art of great UX, and privately we’re used to great digital experiences. But at work, employees still have to use IT tools that are clunky, difficult to use, and frustrating.
Over the coming years, most companies will invest in the usability of their company internal systems, in order to unlock productivity gains and improve their bottom line. Our Digital Ergonomics Platform is the first platform to help companies simplify, streamline and improve the usability of the applications their employees use every day, from HR to production, from approvals to asset management. We’re funded by one of Europe’s best investors and high calibre international angel investors, who share our vision wholeheartedly.
Join us now to be one of the early team members who shape the direction and future of the company and this emerging industry!
What you’ll do
- Coordinate with Designers & Product Owners to prepare and prioritize the project scope.
- Use Matterway’s studio to build the application frontend
- Connect to backends using APIs or Matterway’s automation engine
- Test the application in our customers’ enterprise infrastructure
- Implement changes & maintenance requests on a regular basis
- Provide feedback and collaborate with the product team
Who we’re looking for
- You have extensive knowledge of HTML as well as the ability to understand other's markup.
- You are experienced with CSS and have the ability to create selectors to reliably pinpoint elements. Flexbox and Xpath knowledge are a bonus.
- You are familiar with modern front-end development paradigms (e.g. React, Angular, Vue)
- You understand structured data flows (Redux, Mobx, Flux)
- You should be available for some traveling to our customers' premises
- You should be an English native (or near-native) and knowledge of German is a plus
More Reasons to work at Matterway:
- We’re International: 10 Nationalities from 4 different continents, all communicating in English.
- We work in an informal, collaborative, transparent, non-hierarchical, ego-free culture where your talent is valued over a role title
- Our office in the center of Berlin, near Alexander Platz is stylish & cozy
- There are free snacks, fresh fruits, tea, coffee and you can even mix your own Soylent/Joylent in our fully equipped kitchen
- You will participate in regular team outings & activities such as Karting, Archery, Cooking Classes, Lasertag, Retreats by a lake, Wakeboarding, Music jams
- You will get a company MacBook or PC laptop based on your preference.
- We’re small but fast growing, you’ll get to learn a lot working alongside incredibly talented and like minded people in a very open environment
- Your work will be used by thousands of employees at some of the largest companies in Europe.